Thiele Technologies, a Barry-Wehmiller company, provides high-speed customized packaging solutions to a variety of industries around the globe. With more than 70 years of service, Thiele leads the industry in the design, manufacture and integration of packaging equipment. .
Thiele Technologies, Inc. currently has an opportunity for a stock clerk. The qualified candidate will process incoming and outbound materials and freight.
- Receives, unpacks and issues materials to stockroom, warehouse or designated location.
- Checks goods received against bill of lading, purchase orders, etc.
- Maintains the required clerical records.
- Operates forklift, hand trucks and other equipment.
- Assembles orders, checks against shipping or customer order and reports shortages and incomplete orders.
- Prepares and packs orders for shipment.
- Completes necessary bills of lading or air bills.
- May build crates for shipping.
- May stack shipments on skids and load trucks.
- Clean, maintain and organize work area and all equipment.
High school diploma or GED
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, disability, vacation, holidays, 401(k) with company match, wellness program and profit sharing.
Thiele Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Thiele Technologies believes in a people-centric culture, with opportunities for growth through a variety of challenging projects that maximize their talents. If this is the environment for you, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.